Dads On The Fly
Dads On The Fly
Leave a Review
Rate on Apple Podcasts
Rate on Spotify
July 27, 2021
2. Our Memorable Firsts
Joshua and Caleb talk about some of their most memorable "firsts" of fishing and being dads.
--- Support this podcast:
81. Saying yes to spur of the moment events with your kids. Buying your kids first fly fishing gear. Chasing smallmouth on the fly.
80. Joe Monaghan founder of Angler's Coffee. When passions collide - coffee and fly fishing.
79. Eric Camfield of Altar Fly Fishing. From professional baseball to ministry to hosting fly fishing retreats. Merging faith and fly fishing into a common stream.
78. New rods, ugly flies, and beautiful places. Joshua and Caleb discuss a recent fishing trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
77. Ian and Charity Rutter of R&R Fly Fishing. Falling for each other and for fly fishing. Stories of kids in the outdoors. Fishing the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
76. Bryan Gill and Brad Hill of The Storied Outdoors. The power of stories. The surprisingly good fly fishing in Alabama. Why having good friends is so important. Time with kids in the outdoors.
75. Jeff Coffey of Zoe Angling Group. Transforming lives by creating sustainable employment in the fly fishing industry for exploited individuals. Saying yes even when it seems crazy.
74. The Moms on the Fly: Laura and Sally Simmons. The wives' perspective on attending a fly fishing festival, podcasting, fly fishing, and more. A game of "Name That Fly Fishing Item."
73. Dylan Tomine: Author, Patagonia ambassador, fly-fish bum, and father. The evolution of a fly fisherman. Conservation and how every angler can be involved. The evolution of a fly fishing dad.
See all →